Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I heart vintage tins....

I have developed a bit of an obsession with vintage tins, jars and boxes...it seems every time I see one I feel compelled to buy it... There are lots out there, search your local flea markets for the most unique ones and Ebay is a great source for this kind of thing.... here's a couple I spotted today, so if you are also experiencing this infatuation get on there quick or I may beat you to it!



If you are less of a bidder and more of a straight down the line buyer, here are a few others, vintage or vintage style, that have caught my eye....

£25 from Cape Henley

£19 from Cape Henley




and if you are not so keen on the rusty look, these ones priced at £10 from An Angel at my Table are also gorgeous.....


xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey i found your blog through the facebook blog network. I love retro/vintage tins too!! Doing up my kitchen at the moment and keep seeing ones i neeeeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a tin addiction!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover