Wednesday, December 3, 2008

shopping... in Brighton

On Sunday I was down in Brighton with the other half and managed to squeeze in some shopping in the North Laines.  If you happen to be down in Brighton make sure not to miss these lovely shops, or if you can't get down there just check out their websites and shop online...

These are a few of my fave products, and some I picked up myself...

Lavender Room, Bond St -

Turquoise Lotus Flower Dish - from £4.50

Vintage birdy ornaments - £13.50 - set of 3
Ribbed tealight holders - £10.50 - set of 3

Velvet, Bond St -

Antique style mini chest of drawers - £15

Ribbon display case - £15

And finally, if you do make the trip to the coast make sure you pop into Snoopers Paradise - a huge indoor flea market with over 90 stalls with lots of goodies for vintage lovers... I picked up some vintage fabric, some great glassware and a pretty patterned tin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover