Thursday, January 29, 2009

My new clock & other terrific timepieces

Had to show you my latest purchase! I'd been keeping my eyes peeled for a nice wall clock for our front room, and when I spotted this at Greenwich market last weekend I was very excited, even more so when I managed to get it for £15! 

If I hadn't have picked this one up, I probably would have been shopping around, and here's a few from the high street I'm loving....

Heals - reduced to £35.23

If you feel like splashing out a little!.... Liberty - £225

I think my next clock purchase will definitely be a starburst!

Heals - £78.30

After Noah have got a great collection of vintage and retro style clocks..... here are a few that caught my eye.....

After Noah - £45

After Noah - £20.00

3 comments:

  1. hello
    i just found yur blog
    i love it
    gonna add you to my followers
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a clock fanatic , thanks for sharing those .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course i love the starburst but loving your new clock too! You can't have too many clocks ;)

    p.s. i've received the book - gorgeous, thanks again x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover