Friday, January 23, 2009

vintage/retro art prints

I am currently counting the days until my next paycheck...only 3 to go!!.... and the first thing I am gonna buy is this brilliant advertising print.... mainly because I have an obsession with pugs, but can't have a real one yet, so this will have to do... :)

£25.99

If you're not into pugs as much as me, you should still check out art.co.uk - they have serious amounts of vintage & retro style prints... here's a few that caught my eye...

£4.99  

£11.99 
£24.99 

You can even choose a custom frame to go with it... you can choose the mould, the colour even the type of glass....

for example this print framed costs £38.45

Also worth a look is the Advertising Trusts print shop...


both are various prices depending on size, starting at £15

1 comment:

  1. Love these - especially the PUG. There are several other posters featuring doggies - would be nice to have 2 or 3 from the series.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover