Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My 1st ever blogging award!

I am so chuffed today as I received an award for my blog! It was passed to me very kindly by Happy Loves Rosie.... thank you SO much! :)


I am now going to pass it on to some other blogs which I love and have caught my eye!


Upon receiving the Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude. Here are the rules: 

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude 
3. Link to your nominees within your post 
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. 

 Thanks again Happy Loves Rosie - you made my day! :) 

Love, Caroline xxx

4 comments:

  1. Yay thank you! My first too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for visiting my blog and THANK YOU on my award, that's very kind of you. Congrats on yours.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover