Thursday, February 26, 2009

one month til shop opening!

I wanted to give you a mini update about the upcoming opening of the Patchwork Harmony online boutique! 
I have now got the majority of my stock and am shooting the photography next week, which I am really excited about.....

this is roughly how the site is going to look, although the picture will change once we have photographed my products.

The categories are Living, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden and Vintage, and the products are a mix of carefully selected homewares from suppliers, items from individual designers and vintage bits and bobs.

Here's some hints to what you will find on the website.... beautiful vintage style bunting, handmade crochet cushions, jam jar scented candles, pretty soaps and peg bags made from vintage linen....

I will keep you updated over the coming month, and I hope you will be excited as I am about the grand opening! :)

Love Caroline xxx

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover