Sunday, February 15, 2009

style in the study

As we have recently begun our first ever hunt for a home of our own, I have to admit it is hard to keep focussed on practical issues while all I can think about is furniture, fabrics and paint colours!
But where better to indulge my dreams than on my blog! I am especially excited about the prospect of having my very own study, which is definitely needed as the stock for the soon to open Patchwork Harmony boutique rolls in!!
I am comfortable with the fact there will mostly be boxes upon boxes piling up in this room, but I plan to have at least the corner by the window looking pretty!!
perhaps a french writing desk.....

from Vintage Living - £325

with a Gainsborough chair....

mousemats can generally be pretty horrid, but I am loving this little beauty! :)

Vintage Home - £5.99

And some gorgeous box files from Cath Kidston
Some more inspiration from Housetohome ....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Caroline what beautiful things . Dream away , I do ! Thankyou so much for thinking of me for The Lemonade Award that was really lovely . I will put up a post about it tonight .Thanks again and good luck with the house hunting and boutique .
    clares craftroom


Pin It button on image hover