Monday, March 9, 2009

Feel good photography

I think it is so important to include photography in your home, whether it is pictures of your family and friends, a holiday snap which you are proud of, or a edition print from a well known photographer - whatever it is that raises a smile every time you look at it, you should make it a focal point of your living space.

And one thing I took notice of while studying my photography degree, was just print it big and it will look amazing! Just make sure when printing your owns shots that you get advice from your photo lab as to how big your digital files will go...

But if you don't fancy printing your own, all you need to do is search online for pictures you like, most photographers will be willing to make up prints for you, for a price of course, but one great place to find great photography is the trusted Etsy... here are a couple of my faves.

Or even check out Ikea for some great prints on a budget.  I heart these.....

and I had to include this Ikea one due to my pug obsession....!
I even managed to create a website of my own photography since graduating nearly 5 years ago, although I must admit it has fallen slightly to the wayside with working full time, blogging, opening my shop etc! 



  1. You've picked quite a few of my favourites here.. I especially love the bicycle photo.
    Look forward to seeing your shop = good luck with the launch :)

  2. i need the picture of the bicycle as it is my definition of heaven on earth. bicycle with flowers in the basket = heaven. really, really lovely.


Pin It button on image hover