Sunday, March 1, 2009

Plumo's New Spring Collection

I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a pretty glass butter dish, so just had to snap up this gorgeous rabbit shaped one from Plumo, for only £8!

As you will see they also do a hen version, but thought it might be hen overload in my kitchen  as I also have this guy....!

Plumo has some other great new home items within there Spring collection... check out my faves, and they are doing free P&P at the moment, so visit them asap! Plumo website.

Biscuit plate - £24
Two tier cake stand - £49

Gold Leaf Mirror - £75

Artisan boxes - £33


  1. Wow what beautiful things .
    clares craftroom

  2. Oh, those are all cute - I must have a look now. One top tip I do have for them is to wait for the sale - everything usually does end up in the sale and can be marked down quite a few times.


Pin It button on image hover