Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunny thoughts of Summer

Its been another busy week, shooting more photography for the shop opening, and working on the website, but in between all this, with the weather being so beautiful this week, I don't know about you by my thoughts have definitely been turning to the summer and spending time outdoors! and I am desperately hoping we find a house to buy in time for summer so we will get to enjoy a garden!

I really want to get into gardening more when we move, although I am not sure if this is just the draw of all the pretty accessories that can be had for the outdoors!! if I am gonna have to get down on my hands & knees to weed, then I will want to be kneeling on this....

Summer Toile Garden Kneeler - Cath Kidston - £25

And to bring a bit of the indoors outside these shelves from RE are gorgeous! and I imagine will only get better with age....

oooh, and I found some more letters to add to my collection here too! (see end of this post)

I really hope to attract some wildlife to our garden too, and Hen & Hammock have some great items for enticing various creatures to your garden.... 
This 'Hamper for Garden Birds' (£30) is great as it is eco-friendly and includes food and bedding for visiting birds! how cute, like a mini bird hotel! :)

And not forgetting the cutest (but prickliest!) of garden animals - the hedgehog! let them hibernate, breed and shelter in this little wooden pad. £44.

fingers crossed the UK enjoys a nice summer this year! For once!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to have to have the garden kneeler! Beautiful! ♥


Pin It button on image hover