Thursday, April 9, 2009

Competition winner announced!!

Thanks to everyone who entered my 50th post competition! I have just done the draw... the old fashioned way - names picked from a hat - well a vintage tea cup actually! Must be in keeping with my blog!

So.... drum roll please!!!

the winner is.....


Congratulations Clare!!! from http://clarescraftroom.blogspot.com/

I really hope you will enjoy the book as much as I did (its not the copy I read by the way! It is a brand new one!!) and let me know what you think of the fabric heart, as i will be giving these away free with all first orders at my new online store - www.patchworkharmony.co.uk
Which incidentally just launched today, but I will blog about that separately!! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover