Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a craving for crochet.....

I don't know about anyone else but i am having a serious moment for crochet.... yes sometimes it can be tres naff, say as a halterneck crop top for example... :) but if used in a creative and contemporary way it is fab... and it couldn't have been used better than in these fab Wood & Wool Stools....

and how great is the photography?! I love how it is almost in the style of a magazine fashion shoot....



The website is all in Dutch, but from what I gathered from the (really inaccurate) yahoo babelfish translater, the stools are all unique, and are really sturdy...! I'm not even sure how you can order them, but hey, I still thought it was worth sharing! maybe if anyone speaks Dutch they can shed some more light! :)





xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love multicolour crocheted things - a lovely quilt of squares would be good a la Cath Kidston! You are right though, wouldnt go for the crochet bikini, be a bit saggy round the back after a dip!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to crochet, i don't know anyone who can and have tried and tried to teach myself out of a book but failed dismally, so just have to look on in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to crochet too. My grandmother used to do it but I never learnt.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh they look fab - i wish i could crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous stools!!!! I made a new resolution to learn crocheting and six months on.. I have not achieved this!
    Still have six months to go!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover