Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hallway happiness...

Today i came across a really inspiring image of a hallway on the seventy tree blog... this part of the house often gets neglected and forgotton, but I think I really want mine to have impact... although being long and thin I was worried how to do this, but this image has restored confidence! It is still light and bright without being boring plain white... love it.


although... in the same breath, as much as I love it, I'm not sure if I could live with it every day, especially if I had a bit of a headache! I think perhaps it would need to be slightly more calming to welcome me home every day!

housetohome

Living Etc

Living Etc

Living Etc

Notebook Magazine

4 comments:

  1. I agree! As much of an impact it would make...I think the impact it could potentially create on ones eyes/head, might make me go for a more calming scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look striking - and not overbearing! - if just the one wall was done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a printed wall can be straining to my eyes :) but they're interesting to look at from someone's home. I like the lighting from notebook mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love funky wallpaper! But agree, too much can be, well, too much! I have a lovely black and white floral print in my bedroom, but just the one wall with it is enough!!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover