Monday, April 13, 2009

My online boutique - NOW OPEN!!

This weekend has seen the final result of about 5 months of hard work bringing together the collection of products, designing my website, shooting the product photography and a LOT of planning... my online boutique is finally live on the "inter-web"!!

I really hope you will come and visit the site and let me know what you think (and maybe even buy something! ;)) I am pretty nervous about setting up a small business in the throes of a recession, but when I get an idea in my head I just have to do it! :) And I hope there will be enough people out there still willing to spare a few pennies to add some special touches to there homes!

As you will see the categories are Living, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden & Vintage. I have collected together products from carefully selected suppliers, some independent designers and vintage items, many have been produced in the UK (you will find a logo on the ones which have) and all the items are reasonably priced, so come along and check it out!

Let me know your thoughts, and do let me know if there seem to be any problems with the website, as it is brand new there may be some teething problems!!

Lots of Love,


  1. You have a lovely blog, i have been inspired to start my own. I am just about the check out your website it looks lovely, congratulations hope it all goes well.

  2. Oh wow, how exciting. Congrats...I will check out your online shop in a tick!

  3. Congratulations! There are some great things on there - I will post some photos on my blog this week. By the way, the website is ok, but your link to it doesn't work!

  4. Congratulations! It looks great & works perfectly!

  5. Congrats! Looking forward to checking in...

  6. Your shop is divine!!!!! it has the most gorgeous things and I especially love the vintage items. Great job!

  7. Thanks for the good wishes on my exhibition. And congrats on opening your shop. I am off to have a look.

    Best wishes,

  8. you have some beautiful things in your shop...good luck with it xx

  9. found u through Tea for Joy and i loooove the items in your shop! today i made my 2nd post called inspirations from my bloglist and i just had to include you! The photos are just wonderful! Congratulations =)


Pin It button on image hover