Thursday, April 16, 2009

Receive a gift... and pay it forward.

I'm a strong believer in karma, what goes around comes around and all that kind of thing, so I loved it when I saw Debbie who writes the Country Heart & Home blog had carried on a 'paying it forward' - its so nice to be nice! So as I was lucky enough to win one of her gifts, I am now giving 3 lucky readers the chance to receive a lovely present from me!


The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a surprise gift, and all you have to do is then do your own 'pay it forward' post and give a gift to your some of your readers!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. oooh am i the first? anyone else yet? I'm not usually first at anything - more of a tortoise than a hare usually....thanks for your comments on my blog - i was so excited to get them, and yet i know what you mean about the B.Mkt chocolate brownies - try the chelsea buns you won't eat anything else for a week!
    xx
    Claire (Oast Farm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I lurve surprises! LOL Pay it forwrad is such a simple idea but so easy and lovely!

    kladoink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love this idea! If more people thought this way it would be a better world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to receive your pay it forward gift, make sure to email me your address!!

    patchwork.harmony@gmail.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover