Sunday, April 19, 2009

Style by Selina Lake

I really love the work of interiors stylist Selina Lake, her book Bazaar Style is one of my faves...
I recently came across her flickr page which I could scroll through for ages!

Her style looks so effortless and unique with lots of injections of colour... these shots by talented photographer Debi Treloar are from the Bazaar Style book....





And some of Selina's other work from magazine shoots....




Check out some of the photographers Selina has worked with on these.... I may have to do a separate post for these as their work is gorgeous!

Sussie Bell
David Giles
Andrew Boyd

PS... I couldn't resist posting pics of the lemon cupcakes I made this weekend! I am not really known for my cooking/baking skills... so I am very proud of these! Recipe was in this months Country Living magazine.


xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    Just wanted to let you know that we read your article. It's amazing how much power the internet has. I found it online but Chris got the paper & couldn't find it! Shows what men are like when looking for things :) It's not like it was tiny little article, lol!

    I really like the website as well. Hope you're ok.

    marina x:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post today....i love debi treloar's work but hadn't heard of selina lake before....love the photo's you have chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love Debi Treloar's work.....and I wish I could reach through the screen and grab one of those yummy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Just came across your blog and thought I would say hello!
    Read the article and just wanted to say that I can't believe how much I enjoy blogging and the inspiration I get from such nice people so far in blog land...I love Blogging and reading blogs, infact I'm a blog a holic!

    Best Wishes Sam ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, and gorgeous looking cakes too! Hope they taste as good as they look.
    Cathy X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I've just found you through Cowboys & Custard but sorry to say I missed your article. I have also been to your website and you have some really nice things on there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks divine! I'll have to pick that up. Love the striking colors and simplicity of the shots.
    Thank you for the mention in your fabulous FT article! I'll add you to my blogroll and hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love selina lake's work! the girl can do no wrong. and congrats on the Financial London Times article!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that feather wheel piece on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover