Friday, May 29, 2009

All about the outdoors!

Its been another busy week, but I am so happy that the week is finishing with some glorious sunshine across the UK! Everyone's mood seems to be lifted!
And I am excited to be going on a little day trip tomorrow up to the Vintage & Handmade Fair!
yay! I'm planning to get up at 5:30am as we need to go pick up the car we are borrowing and set off before the roads get busy, so I am off to bed soon, so I will leave you with some lovely outdoors inspiration, so when you are sitting out in your garden this weekend you can dream of what you may have planned for it! Enjoy the sunshine! :)





4 comments:

  1. oh you lucky thing! Happy shopping! t.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first image, pretty blues smack of summer dont they? Have a great weekend and dont forget to put an entry into my Etsy giveaway - finishes next Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this inspirational post. I am trying to get my garden into shape and this was what I needed!!! that first image is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover