Thursday, May 7, 2009

An award, then off to bed.....

I firstly need to say thanks SOOO much to Sarah at Trixies Table for my Lemonade Award and her lovely kind words! It very much brightened up my day and I will get to nominating some of my fave blogs over the weekend. xxx

I am feeling really tired tonight after a long day, so I am going to post some nice pics of beds! which is were I am off to as soon as possible!!

Sweet Dreams everyone! xxx

pics from Homes & Gardens


  1. beautiful beds :-)

    almost make me want to go get back into mine :-)

    Rose XXX

  2. Yes, these look very much worthy of a snuggle in!
    Have a nice weekend.

  3. A good bed is essential.. I would choose the French Bergère... very elegant.
    Well done on your award... well deserved!

    Have a good weekend.
    Michele x

  4. These look so cosy. I think I might head off to mine soon! Congrats on your award - it is a lovely blog!


Pin It button on image hover