Friday, May 8, 2009

My Lemonade Award winners!

As I mentioned in my last post I was given the lovely Lemonade Award from Sarah at Trixies Table... thanks again Sarah! x

So now I want to award some of my fave blogs with the same accolade...


I selected a few which I have only recently become acquainted with in the last month or two, and am glad I came across them as they are fab! Every single one inspires me, makes me smile and/or makes me want to spend money!!

Tea for Joy
Her Little Place
The Seventy Tree
Conversation Pieces
Under Lock & Key
Eden Rose
Lobster & Swan
Blossom & Bloom
The Shop Bug
Swish & Swanky

If you don't know them, go check them out!

For the winners, share the love and pass it on... here's what to do....

1)Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5)Link to the person from who you received your award


Lots of love, have a fantastic weekend!
Caroline
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, I feel honoured. :)

    Have a lovely weekend!
    x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much – that's made my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Caroline,

    this is so unexpected and sweet! Thank you sooo much. sorry it took me awhile to respond as I'm here at mom's place with no computer. i am gratefully accepting this award and passing the love. have a great week=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you that's lovely! But of course, the blog wouldn't exist without your FT piece in the first place so extra special thanks too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, and so sorry I am so late with my thank you's.....it has been a busy few days for me, with very little time for the blog world, as you can see from the few postings over the past week

    anyway, enough excuses, and thankyou again
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover