Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Salvo Fair 2009

I have just been flicking through the latest issue of Period Living and was excited to see a 4 page article on the Salvo Fair, with which the magazine is working in association with, and are offering a 2 for 1 entry to the event for readers ! Very handy, as entrance is £7.50. Now while I am saddened to the fact I might not be able to make it to the fair as I am supposed to be spending the weekend its on in Clacton, I thought I'd share it with you guys in case you are nearby and can make it down there! It is being held at Knebworth Castle in Hertfordshire from 26th - 28th June. Just check out their website for all the info. But if like me, you won't be able to go and experience a field full of salvaged loveliness, here are a few pics from past fairs.... I for one literally wish I could step into the photos and start exploring!!







They also have a blog for all the latest news & pics, and you can even follow them on Twitter.
Anyone planning on visiting?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to go, although I think I would need a car, which I don't have. I could get myself there, but persuading someone else might be tricky...I keep thinking I need to check these things out more (on official blog business, you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to go...but can't make it either. It looks so exciting from your pics as well. I want to go and rifle through all that wallpaper! Goodies gallore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks wonderful ! but a very long way to go, so I'll have to miss it . Never mind , another year perhaps .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would *love* to visit a fair like that. Shame that I live on the wrong side of the world.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my idea of heaven.... I would love to rummage amongst that lot.
    I will have to see if we can do a detour on our journey to Suffolk..

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover