Sunday, May 17, 2009

some new vintage items....

Just a quick update on some new items I have just added to the Vintage section on the Patchwork Harmony Boutique.
I am especially loving the Cathrine Holm enamel saucepan - it is just gorgeous!

Retro advertising jug - more info

Cathrine Holm enamel saucepan - more info

Enamel coffee pot - more info

Glass Jelly Moulds - more info

Vintage Oxo tin- more info

Vintage pin tin with pins- more info



  1. Love Catherine Holm! And I've never seen a red Dorcas tin. Are they a different type of pin to the blue ones?! t.x

  2. Great selection. Yep, the saucepan is a winner...also loving the jelly moulds!
    Hope your weekend has been lovely.

  3. How great are they - I love the jelly moulds too. I am trying to keep away from plastics.

  4. Kitschen Pink - I'm not sure... I have a blue tin myself, which was my mum's so has a mixed collection of pins, but this one has just got small standard pins...
    I love the red one, it is so lovely!

  5. Ooh lovely things... I actually have one of those jelly moulds (found it in a charity shop in York... was so chuffed!) so I can confirm for anyone interested that they do make superior jelly as well as looking fab :)

  6. We have developed a series of jelly moulds that you can view on our web site we believe this is a unique product and we are supplying at trade prices to companies like yourselves and department stores, i.e. House of Frazer. Lakeland, Liverpool FC, Arsenal FC, Party supplies Like Party Pieces, Plus many more If you are interested in our product we will gladly send you a sample

    kind regards

    Peter Connolly
    Marketing Director


Pin It button on image hover