Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spreading some blog love!

Recently I came across Dorset Cereals Little Blog Awards and scrolling through the nominees suddenly felt a little overwhelmed by just how many great blogs are out there... I think I'd got in the habit of only checking out the blogs I am currently following and not bothering to explore what else is out there...
I think I have now added about another 20 blogs to my reader, and I really don't know how I am gonna keep up with everyone! but here are a few that caught my eye, and if you don't already know you should get to know! xxx
These are just a few I found, and good luck to them on with the blog awards! x

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean Caroline! i have my hands full with so many beautiful blogs but i still can't help building up my list with more:)


Pin It button on image hover