Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beautiful mini trays!

My little blog has been neglected recently as I am have been really busy spending time with family and friends! I've been off celebrating my mum's birthday at the weekend in the Cotswolds which was lovely, and also cheering on a friend who was nominated for an award for her children's book - Under the Silvery Moon, which she both wrote & illustrated....

Also, I've been busy with my little boutique, and have a lovely new product to show you - some beautiful mini trays! I think they are sooo pretty, I love the colours and the shape, and their versatility!

You can use them for anything really - serving nibbles, cake or biscuits, or perhaps for your little trinkets or bits & bobs!

Come & check them out on my website - Patchwork Harmony!


  1. those really are cute trays :-)

    Rose XXX

  2. those trays are lovely:)
    congratulations to your friend! it is my dream to write and illustrate a children's book!


Pin It button on image hover