Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gorgeous Greens & Greys....

While staying in the Cotswolds last weekend, we paid a visit to the Daylesford Organic farmshop... which had got to be one of the loveliest shops in the UK....


You are greeted by chickens pecking around in front of their little hen house, and inside you are met with delicious foods in beautiful packaging, fresh vegetables and wines, alongside some simply designed homewares, garden tools, and inspring cookery books.
While there I also fell in love with the muted green paint which seemed to be covering all the doors & window frames, and not only that, but around other properties in the local area....



So now I have decided I'd love to try and work in a shade similar to this into my home, either this or a nice shade of grey.... I reckon these are quite versatile colours as you could either punctuate them with some vibrant accessories, or keep it muted and relaxing....



2 comments:

  1. oh i'd love to visit if i could:) that working station is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit the Cotswalds. What beautiful inspiration they've provided!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover