Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baileys Home & Garden

Today I've been putting together a wish list of things I want from Baileys Home & Garden. I just love the simplicity of their products, they are the kind of household items that will always be useful and will never go out of style.

Here are some of my picks, although I could easily order everything if I could!!









I also have their fantastic book - Recycled Home - which has some beautiful photography by Debi Treloar, and demonstrates how amazing the recycled look can work in the home - once you've seen this book you'll be skipping off down to your local dump to see what you can recycle!


Check out their website here to see some pictures from the book.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment, I too love Bailey's home and garden, great choices x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance you really should visit the Baileys store, or should I say barns! They are fab, and there is tons more 'stuff' than that shown on the brochure. They even have a wonderful coffee shop, which doubles as a showcase for local artists.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less is definitely more and I too, love the utilitarian simple style of their products. I could kick myself for not visiting them last week when we were only miles away on our trip to Hereford and Hay on Wye..

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover