Sunday, July 26, 2009

sofa obsessed!

Less than 2 weeks until we move into our new house and we currently have nothing to sit on when we get there! So all I can think about is sofas! I never thought it would be this hard to choose, but as such a large purchase I want to make sure I get it right! Plus the dimensions of our lounge are restricting our choices, so we can't get the huge deep one we originally wanted, and have to look at some more compact options.... but hey means I get to browse through lots of pics of nice living rooms to get inspiration!! Something similar to one of these would be nice! x







I think our plan is too mix a fabric sofa with a nice vintage leather chair or sofa... I'll let you know how we get on! Although it may not be finished for quite a while! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. Choosing a sofa is a hard decision. Having made that decision about two years ago, I settled on the Petrie, a mid century modern design from Crate and Barrel. Truthfully, I've had some buyers remorse; the button tufting makes long term sitting uncomfortable and, due to lighting differences, the color I selected from their special order swatches looks totally different in the store then at home. The small swatch that I took home didn't allow me to see the difference. Fortunately, I plan to put my DIY skills to use and remove the seat cushion tufting or add a layer of padding and make a slipcover to correct my color faux pas. Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,
    just wanted to let you know that the Q&A is up:) I hope you'll like it. Thank you so much for partipating! Enjoy your week=)

    ps
    the 2nd set look very comfy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want the lamp in the second pic! Yeah sofa picking is hard – you want something that looks nice, is comfy and you won't tire of... and that you can afford of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Searching for Modern Sofa Set at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover