Saturday, July 4, 2009

a wonderful wallpapered world!

As we all know wallpaper is back with a vengeance, and there are so many fabulous designs out there it can be slightly overwhelming. But if you are looking for something really different, check out Deborah Bowness. Her designs are works of art, and redefine the phrase 'feature wall'









She has done many commissions for shops, bars & hotels, which show her work in context and how it can look absolutely fabulous... my feelings are less is more, such as the chandeliers and clocks in this Paul Smith shop....




and these lampshades at The Clarence.... I reckon these would look fab in an entrance hall.



and some more inspiring examples...




xxx

7 comments:

  1. Completely love these, especially the lamps! How quirky!Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work, I really would love one the lamps and to have one wall in a room with her library paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress - that's wallpaper? It's tremendous. I'm already wondering how to create something like it on the door to a dressing room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this... especially the lamp shades wall paper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love these! The books and the birds are both brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE these!! Really want some lamp wallpaper, it is sooo cool. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so fabulous. I love the lampshades wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover