Thursday, August 27, 2009


Wow, its seems there may be a craft fair in London for every weekend of the year these days! Tea & Make last week, and this week Craftaholics will be happening in Angel, Islington.
Clothes, jewellery and crafts all made by the fair hands of the fabulous designers out there, it really is so fantastic to see this resurgence for the love of handmade original things!

Check out their blog for info on the designers who will be there...
I love these beautiful vintage teacup candles, by Mags Mcginnis... I don't think I will ever tire of vintage china... and the best thing about these is that you can get them refilled at Unpackaged

Also, I love the ceramic work of Louise Graham... I love things that are pretty but functional, so these are really cool....! You just add these onto the packaging to make them easier to use and more stylish! genius! :) I think my fave is the milk pourer....

I also love these little ceramic brooches! cute!

So, put it in your diary, this Sat - 29th Aug at The Old Queens Head in Islington, London!!



  1. I love those beautiful candle tea cups!
    I have seen a few bloggers that make them, I really think it's so clever!

    One day I will learn how to do candles :-)

    Rose XXX

  2. candle tea cups! how dainty and romantic:)


Pin It button on image hover