Monday, August 17, 2009

Interior Stylist - Lucyina Moodie

I have previously featured the work of some fantastic interior photographers, and think its about time some of the amazing stylists out there get a little mention too! I have posted about Selina Lake before, who is one of my favourites and today I came across Lucyina Moodie's website, where the general look is calm and soft colours and tones, creating a sophisticated and elegant feel to the rooms she has styled.

Make sure to visit her website to view more, especially check out the RHS Chelsea Flower Show section, such beautifully styled garden images! I love the use of the food tins for plant pots! they look fab! may have to try that when I get round to planting tomato seeds next year!!



  1. That greenhouse looks like somewhere I'd love to spend a lot of time {sigh}

  2. All looks fantastic. I can't choose a favourite.

    Thank you for the camera advice Caroline, I will let you know how I get on.

    Hope you are well,

  3. Lucyina is such a fantastic stylist, she was my mentor, I used to assist her, she taught me all I know. I love seeing all this blog love for her, it's so well deserved x
    Hope the move went well x

  4. I'm loving the potting table! (And I'm so not into gardening, but that could convert me!)Wendy xxx

  5. These photos are all wonderful! So lovely and inspiring. I especially love (from the top) the 6th, 8th, and 10th ones. And what a fabulous greenhouse - the tomato cans as seedling pots are really fun.

    I just discovered your blog via the article in The Guardian (congratulations!) and am so glad I did. :)


Pin It button on image hover