Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Patchwork Harmony in the press!

I've had a busy week getting ready for our big move this weekend! I can't wait to get into our new home, but am slightly dreading the actual 'moving everything' bit! Especially with London being so hot and sticky at the moment!
Anyway, I doubt I'll have much time for blogging for a few days, but thought I'd share with you some of the lovely little mentions I've had in the national press for my shop recently....

This was a lovely feature in a magazine from my home country of Northern Ireland!
Its called Northern Ireland Living & Interiors.

House Beautiful uses my wooden boxes in a photoshoot.... you can see them in the cupboard, bottom left!

The English Home featured my little stacking egg cups!

And Elle Decoration included Patchwork Harmony in their '4 of the best... Online Stores'!

Thanks to all the editors for this, it really is lovely to see my products in some of my favourite magazines!

Caroline x


  1. Congrats on all the publicity!

    Hope your move goes well....


  2. Well done you!! Thats a great achievement.

    Good luck with the move.

  3. Very well deserved!
    Happy moving x

  4. Congratulations!
    Good luck with the move :-)

    Rose XXX

  5. Oh my goodness. So much going on. I so need to take PR tips from you! I was just looking through that Northern Ireland Living magazine at the airport. I didn't buy it in the end but it would have been so exciting to spot you!

  6. You are doing spectacularly well - you do know you were in the london paper today too?!?

  7. Congratulations on the lovely magazine features!

  8. I hope the move is going well by the way, and look out for your next mention come Saturday ;)
    PS pop by when you can - I have a great giveaway going on


  9. oh my gosh Caroline, that is sooo fabulous!!! You deserve the attention!!! i love all the items in your shop!


Pin It button on image hover