Monday, August 31, 2009

September Prize Draw!

Well the summer is slowly drawing to an end, and Autumn will soon be rolling in, so we all need a little lift, and what better way than to treat yourself to some lovely goodies, and be in with a chance to win some more!? From the 1st - 3oth September if you spend £25 or more (not incl. p&p) at the Patchwork Harmony online boutique, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw... First prize is a lovely bathroom set, which includes a cute tin with a rose soap, a bag filled with lavender and a glass jar with lovely rose bud pot pourri...

And one runner up will win a lovely garden bits bucket, and you can even choose from: Bucket One: coir pot, twine, a selection of seeds, wooden plant labels and pencil.
Bucket Two: Unbleached cotton gloves, wooden plant labels, flower scissors, twine.

Winners will be notified by email, and announced on the website in early October.

Be sure to tell your friends & family, it is open to everyone! Good Luck!


  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to

    say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


  2. Hello, what a beautiful blog you have here ! I just had to leave a note for you - I've really enjoyed looking through your posts and pictures. They are all very interesting and creative. Best wishes and thank you...


Pin It button on image hover