Thursday, August 13, 2009

Seriously Stylish Stationary...

Hey! I'm finally back in blog land after a long and stressful house move... I won't bore you with the details, but the main thing is we are now in our lovely house! :)

In between lifting boxes I did have a few mins to glance at my emails, and was so happy to see a fave fellow blogger branching out with her own little business! I wish all the luck in the world to Lynne at Tea For Joy with her lovely online shop - Papermash. The products are truly unique and beautiful, and the website is really stylishly designed... here are a few of my fave products, I especially love the different adhesive tapes.... these are £3.75 a roll.



And how nice are these gift tags, tape with birds and I Love Lists notepads?!



And even if you are saving your pennies at the moment, you can download these lovely cards for FREE! :) all you have to do is print them out onto card!

5 comments:

  1. Hi

    It's nice to have you back!! Hope the move went well and you are putting into practice all the amazing design ideas you have been showing us.

    LLF
    x
    lucy@lucylovesfabric.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gift tags. Beautifully decorative.

    By the way, I found you via a mention in the UK Guardian newspaper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too found you in a feature in WORK, Saturday Guardian! All about bloggers who made their 'hobby' into a career...well done!

    As a stationery lover (note the spelling of stationery as in letters, whereas stationary is for standing) I will certainly be popping over to Papermash right now - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stationery is gorgeous... and how kind to have some printable, too! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover