Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anthropologie arrives soon in London...



ok, so I realise I may be about 9 months behind in the news of Anthropologie opening a London store, but hey, at least now the opening is imminent and we can start to get excited about what it will be like and what we can get out little mitts on!!

I'm really into old printing block letters at the min, so loving these 'Wooden Block' napkins (approx. £10)


...and here's a few of my other faves...

Mechanic Beacon Light (approx. £93)


Golden Odonata Creamer (approx. £17.50)


Cushions (approx. £50)


Cupboard (approx. £2,500)


Hand towel (approx. £24)


tea towel (approx. £10)


What do you think of there stuff? Some i like, some I don't, but its always exciting when a new store opens, so I'll definitely pop in for a peep!

Until then, check out the website!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this store opening in London, I've been to NY and LA branches and always return home with some treats.

    Like you I like some stuff others I don't!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know so don't think you were the last one. :) Looking forward to it! Congratulations on the heads up about Patchwork Harmony over at Real Simple and decor8. You give us all great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh loving that light shade... and the napkins... and the cushions. Not sure this is entirely good news for me – I always send too much when I'm in London anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to an Anthro closer to home... it will def. be on my shopping list next time I visit London!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!pity I don't live in London:(

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover