Sunday, September 27, 2009

New vintage items added!

Thanks so much for the get well soon wishes over the last few days! I'm feeling much better than I was, although still got a very annoying cough! Never mind, I have managed to add some lovely new vintage items to www.patchworkharmony.co.uk - check them out and treat yourself!






Go on! Visit the Vintage section and have a look!

Would you believe I am doing my Christmas shoot for the website this week?! It feels very weird buying props like Xmas trees in September, especially when the weather has been so great recently!! I will let you know when I've got the Christmas goodies on the site, and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on a product I've been working on myself for the Christmas range - handmade by me and exclusive to Patchwork Harmony! I hope you will like it! watch this space!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely new things! Your vintage section is definitely my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover