Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Boom bedrooms

There is most definitely a baby boom happening at the moment... either that or I'm just at that age where everyone you know starts having kids! 2 of my best friends are expecting their first little bundles in the new year (congrats again!) so I thought I'd do a post about pretty nurseries, for any of you out there getting ready for that new little life in your life! x


love this detail on this door! how sweet!



how great is this dolls house style shelving?!



shabby chic for kids....!



3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty1
    such lovely cosy childrens rooms!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just happen to stumble in your blog...
    just a thought: most babies are born in late Oct/ early Nov. Y? Coz 9months back would be Feb... Valentines day!
    Baby boom, definitely happening. Lol...
    this was posted on my bday, btw.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh i'm so broody it's not even funny!! It doesnt help i keep spotting beautiful nursery's... and that with my interiors obbsession is just killing me. I love that french stenciling on the bedroom door, so lovely.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover