Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Birthday Thank You!

Just a quick note to say thank you to Lynne from Tea For Joy for making my birthday so lovely!
A while back I won a voucher on Lynne's blog for Afternoon Tea for 2 at Orange Pekoe in Barnes.... I saved it up and decided to use it yesterday, on my birthday!


I literally cannot heap enough praise on the staff at the Orange Pekoe! The other half & I had never felt so looked after!
To eat, we had finger sandwiches, a choice of a slice of their amazing cakes and a traditional scone, and to drink, a cheeky glass of champagne, and a wide choice of their lovely teas!
check it out....!


Set in one of the most 'villagey' areas of London, it really is a fantastic little venue, where the staff really do know their teas! (i came away with some lovely green tea!)
if you happen to be in the direction of Richmond / Kew Gardens, it is most definitely worth a little trip!

Thanks again Lynne and Orange Pekoe! xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice occasions with me.
    I think your schedule is excellent and your idea to take lunch with cake is very good.

    wieder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! And thanks letting us share your little outing! I love Barnes and used to frequent it as often as possible when we lived in the relative proximity of Twickenham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely, can't beat afternoon tea! Delicious!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds so lovely! Happy birthday!! x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover