Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is my Habitat

wow, where has the last week gone?! and don't even get me started on the speediness this weekend has flown by in!
Thanks for all your comments on my chair makeover! This morning I picked up a cute little bedside cabinet at my local car boot for £4.50 so no doubt you will be seeing its transformation on here soon too! :)


Anyway, in case you haven't seen it yet, Habitat have just launched a new campaign - This is my Habitat - and they are actually running a competition to become of the face of Habitat!
Just upload a photo of yourself with your fave Habitat piece to be in with a chance to win!
I am still contemplating entering, anyone else think they might do it? could be fun! :)

Here is some inspiration from Habitat... and even if you don't enter it is still fun to check out other peoples photos in the gallery!



4 comments:

  1. Love habitat. It's great design for male and female. When a couple shop at Habitat there is no need for compromise.

    Hope you are okay!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are great! You should sooooo enter! Do it do it do it!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover