Friday, November 27, 2009

Great craft fair - West London this weekend

If you happen to be around the Notting Hill/Portobello Road area this weekend be sure to stop in the Homeworks craft fair - 20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove, London W11 2QA.

I visited on Thursday evening and wished I could have bought something from every stall!! I did pick up a plate from Lou Rota's stall (who I mentioned in my previous plate post) and some gifts from Petra Boase - I could have spent a lot more on her stall!!

Find out more about the fair on their blog - I hope to featured some of the designers in future posts, so if you can't make it down this weekend, look out for those posts next week! :)

have a great weekend! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be there and see what all those creative people are up to. I'll definitely check the blogs as a trip to London is not possible this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover