Sunday, November 8, 2009

In the Press...

Things have been pretty hectic of late, I never seem to have a moment! The shop has been getting busier in the run up to Christmas, so I must admit most of my time is going into that, so I thought I'd share a few recent product mentions Patchwork Harmony has had in the press...

Mail on Sunday's You magazine had a lovely feature with Cath Kidston, which included patterns to make some lovely things (which you can download templates for here), and they included my little Make Do & Mend tin in the round up of items you need for your sewing box....


I'm sold out of these at the min, but have 2 other designs.... (£2.75 each)


The Sunday Express's S Magazine, featured my little jam pot in an interiors piece about country style....


And Saga magazine included my handmade seedmarkers by Esther Coombs in their Christmas Gift Guide.... This was styled by Katie Sellers whose work I love, and I think it looks great! very quirky!


xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Amazing coverage - that jam pot is adorable. Must be so lovely to see all your hard work pay off :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and your super coverage – and yay for busy-ness too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! You so deserver all the coverage! I got my items today (they came on friday but we had to go collect them, as we issed the post). They are so, so lovely! I shall be blogging abotu them on Friday if it ok?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover