Thursday, November 19, 2009

Inspired by nature....

sorry I haven't been around here much this week... we started decorating our hallway, and I am seriously knackered!!
Also this week I have done a little guest blog post at a relatively new blog - - I have written a post about nature inspired home accessories called 'Outside Inside', which you should check out here - it features some lovely items, most of which are on my own wish list!!

Here are a few other lovely bits which I couldn't fit into that one post but I love just as much!!

or why not try your hand at a bit of needlework?! buy a kit from Felicity Hall
kits start at £60, and come with all the bits you need - perfect little project for a winter nights beside the fire!



  1. Those birdcage mirrors - stunning! I have been noticing birdcages a lot in decor lately. Hmm... must work out where I could put such a thing! Wendy xxx

  2. Oooh I'm liking the needlework cushion sets!! Thanks for that, you may also like to check out Emily Peacock - she's fantastic, I've made the KISS cushion :)

    Have a lovely weekend

    - x


Pin It button on image hover