Sunday, November 22, 2009

Papercuts from Tina Tarnoff

I was scouring Etsy today looking for new prints for our freshly decorated hallway and came across these lovely papercuts....

I think I have a bit of a bird/birdcage obsession taking hold....

This one reads: "Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one is listening, Love like you've never been hurt and Live like its heaven on earth" -Mark Twain-

This one is just so sweet, I love it.

I'd really love a vintage typewriter, although not quite sure where I would put it, so might have to settle for one of these prints instead!

To see more of Tina's designs, visit her shop here.


  1. They are wonderful aren't they? I discovered her work a couple of months ago and immediately went and bought a pack of notecards with the kissing couple, they are just so lovely!

  2. It's our anniversary in a couple of weeks. That card is perfect. Thanks for enlightening me!

  3. Thank you sooo much for sharing these, they are so lovely!

  4. Aren't they great!! I love both the typewriter ones!

    Did you decide on one?


  5. Love that last one so much... perhaps too applicable for some days at my work though!

  6. i love these i never knew somebody would make a card in my wacky style


Pin It button on image hover