Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wallpaper by Vivienne Westwood

So we all know that wallpaper is firmly back on the map when it comes to style in the home, and now the queen of style in the fashion world puts her stamp of cool on it too....
but what do you think of Vivienne Westwood's designs? will they work on our walls?

Cut-out Lace



Union Jack

Absence of Rose

Trompe l'oeil Drape


For me, I am tempted to order samples to see them in the flesh, like the cut out lace... others I think would just give me a headache - Trompe l'oeil Drape - although I do think this would look really cool in a funky restaurant or bar.
My faves out of these examples are actually the Union Jack and the tartan, very Vivienne Westwood, and very British, and I think they could work really well for a bold statement wall.
Which is your fave? Or are you not impressed?
Check out lots more of the designs at the Cole & Son website. xxx


Pin It button on image hover