Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baubles, robins & sequins!

If you read my last post you will know I was looking for a lovely garland to lay on the mantel piece... I found one and today it arrived! and it has definitely added the necessary shimmer and sparkle, as its covered in sequins and beads!

I ordered it from Next (who do next day delivery - although they are not in my good books as my new duvet did not arrive today with the garland like it should have...) but they do have some pretty Christmas decorations.... there is a wreath to match the garland....

I love this delicate bauble...

and I had originally wanted this pre-lit frosted garland, but it was sold out....

I love this quirky take on a Christmas tree.... great if you don't have space or the inclination for a real tree...

and these little outdoor pre-lit twigs are really cute for leading the way to your door!

I'd love to buy more of these for myself, but lets see if they redeem themselves first by delivering my duvet tomorrow before I go out! ;)

oh, and I thought I'd share a few of my own decorations from my tree! These 2 were both given to me as gifts...

and this robin came from the Tower of London gift shop a few years ago, and the bauble came in a pack of 4 from TK Maxx!

I'm taking a few days R&R as things have been so hectic over the last few weeks, so have a great weekend! Mince pies and mulled wine here I come! :)



  1. right im coming to your for Christmas - watch out!! great to meet you on the Eurostar!!

    ps i'm loving those pre lit twigs for the garden path! xx

  2. I love the dangly glass decoration on your Christmas tree!

  3. Hi Patchwork Harmony, I've been a silent follower of your blog, but I have given you a Kreativ Blogger award, one of seven given to my favourite blogs.

    I've posted details of the award here, it's a pass-it-on deal, I recieved an award, passed it on to you, and you do the same!

    Amy xx

  4. Love your pics! Those robins are fab... and I want all those sparkly wreaths and lights! But boo to Next for not giving you your duvet... you need it this time of year!!

  5. Your Next garland is so lovely! xxxx


Pin It button on image hover