Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes....

not long now until Santa comes....! and my ultimate present under the tree would be....

I know he is not coming this year, but I can dream! ;) I am off to start the festivities today, so I will see you in 2010, with tales of Paris! (fingers crossed the Eurostar is ok!)
Thanks for all your support and comments this year, it means so much!
Have a very merry Christmas everyone!


PS. check out a recent guest blog post I wrote about the Colours of Christmas here.


  1. Merry xmas to you! Have a lovely time is Paris, lucky you. Much Love X

  2. Merry Christms from the States!

    From Kirsten, Sketcher and Angel

  3. Aw that dog is so cute!!

    Have a very merry Christmas and hope Paris is magical! xxxx

  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Can't wait to see Paris pics!

  5. Good luck with the travelling, have lots of fun in Paris!

    Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

  6. Awww hope you had a very pugly xmas and a lovely new year (and fun in paris of course). Happy 2010! x


Pin It button on image hover