Tuesday, December 15, 2009

St George's Market visit - Belfast

If you ever find yourself in Belfast on a Friday or Saturday you should definitely spare some time to visit St Georges Market. Housed in a building built over a century ago, there is a great atmosphere, smells to tempt your tastebuds and lots of interesting characters!


On a Friday morning they hold a variety market which is a mixture of food, antiques, bric a brac, books and clothes. On a Saturday it is mainly food with some art and craft stalls mixed in....

While I was there on the weekend I of course did not have my camera, but I like some of these images of the types of antiques you might find at from the market i found on flickr....




I'll just have to make another trip to visit my folks to get to the market on a Friday as I'm sure there would be some great vintage bargains to be found!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover