Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stacks of books....

Things are pretty hectic at the moment, its that time of year when all the trade shows are on, so I'm out hunting down lots of new goodies for the shop! And I have lots I want to do around the house, hopefully one of those things is putting up some shelves at some point... we have books everywhere! But at the same time, I quite like how stacks of books can look....


House to Home

or neat and tidy on shelves?! I'm not sure! I reckon a bit of both is probably the answer!
I love this image...

Canadian House & Home

what do you think?!

3 comments:

  1. I go through phases of wanting to have loads of books around the house and then sometimes i pack them up into boxes for the cellar. At the moment we have books everywhere and i am going to dedeicate a wall of the dining room to them but i love the idea of making a coffee table out of books and a sheet of glass, genuis!! Of course it helps if all your books are as pretty as in the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture - I'm a bit of a book worm so the more books around me, the happier I am! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books are precious, they deserve bookshelves! Nothing quite so intimate as a book.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover