Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vintage Style Vessels

Recently I don't seem to be able to resist buying glass bottles in various shapes and forms! Is it just me, or is there something just simply appealing?!

milk bottles....
I love bottles with the stoppers like these....

and perfect for the bathroom, vintage pharmacy/medicine bottles....
look out for colourful bottles from other countries, with the text in different languages....
you will never have to buy a vase again!

PS. Don't forget to enter the guest blogger competition! You have just 2 weeks left to get your entry in! Find out all the info here.


  1. Oh yes, I'm totally into vintage glass bottles at the moment. It's becoming a bit of an obsession... xx

  2. I completely agree! They look stunning at dinner parties with a single flower in each :)

  3. I couldn't agree more. I have to tear myself away!

  4. These looks amazing.. I have a few.. but they dont look as good as the ones in the picture..

    You've got an amazing blog.. Can I feature it on my blog??

  5. Patricia - of course, feel free! ;) thank u x

  6. i love stuff like this, they are so pretty with little posies of flowers in them :) unfortunately my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand the asthetic!

  7. I love vintage bottles too. Infact the third one {Max Attenborough} is taken in my kitchen!


Pin It button on image hover