Monday, February 22, 2010

Harrys Garden in the Hallway!

If you've been reading for a while you might remember me mentioning trying to choose wallpaper for our hallway... I finally made a decision on Louise Body's 'Harrys Garden' back in October, and last weekend we finally got round to hanging it!

I'm so pleased with it, it really makes an interesting feature in our long hallway.... I have a couple of mirrors to hang still just to add that finishing touch!
My boyfriends dad showed us how to put it up, and it was easier than I thought (or at least he made it look easy!!) so I'll be wanting to wallpaper everywhere now! So much more interesting than paint! ;)

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous... great choice! We have some wallpaper that I want to put up in the livingroom but the OH is far from keen... I'll have to tell him it's easier than he thinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning!! Looks amazing in your hallway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful - great choice!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it!! There are so much choice of wall papers out there it must have taken u a while to choose the right one, and I think that is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how did I miss this? Great choice of wallpaper. I may have to tempt you round to mine for a consultation!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover