Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interior at Bourne & Hollingsworth

This is another "I don't normally blog about..." posts! This time about a bar..... but to be fair I think there is lots of interior inspiration to be had from the bars, restaurants and shops that we visit.
And last week I was sipping cocktails from a teacup with a cucumber sandwich at London's Bourne & Hollingsworth bar, while feeling very 'at home' with its vintage parlour interior with a bit of a modern twist!

It is most definitely a breath of fresh air from some of the ultra modern bars around London, it is cosy, but still cool.
So if you're ever at a loose end around the Oxford Street/Tottenham Court Road area, it is worth checking out - it is just off Oxford St, on Rathbone Place.... it took me a few mins to spot it, so here's what it looks like from the outside!

have a teacup cocktail for me! :)


  1. ha i work right by here and had always wondered what that place was like! it looks very cool, i may have to try it out one friday evening instead of the regular (arts bar - who also do an amazing cocktail and have the loveliest staff)


  2. will certainly be paying a visit there! looks fab :)

  3. How have I not found this cutie before!

  4. I'm always looking for somewhere nice to stop off for a drink around Oxford St (I normally need it after navigating the crowds!) - I'm definitely going to give this a go! xx

  5. I am loving this idea!!! I'm up there next week so I'll be sure to experience a Cosmopolitan in a teacup.

    Cool idea for a party at home too xx


Pin It button on image hover