Saturday, March 27, 2010

Country Living fairs links

I have a busy weekend as my folks are visiting, so just a quick one to say if you are at a loose end in London this weekend, the Country Living fair is worth a visit! I spent yesterday viisiting lots of lovely stalls, here are a few of my faves:

Linda Bloomfield- delicately made porcelain with pretty pastels colours

Acorn & Will - quirky vintage items

Petra Boase - colourful designs ranging from stationery to teatowels

Garden Brocante - great vintage items at reasonable prices.

I will be back soon to show you my purchases! have a great weekend! x


  1. Hi, I have just had a look at your blog and website and think they are lovely. I have a website for Vintage Irish Homewares and handmade crafts on the same street on Shoppingtown. Would you be intested in doing a link swap? If so just contact me with any details you would like included. I would also like to swap links on our respective blogs. Thanks - I'm off to browse your blog again. Best wishes...Pam


Pin It button on image hover